Why it is possible to recover deleted photos from SD cards?
Why it is relatively easy to recover photos from SD cards?
- SD cards have small memory capacity, and so store only a limited number of files
- files are not fragmented usually
- SD cards mostly contain only two types of files- photos and movies
- professional recovery tools like Kernel for Digital Media are available for quick recovery
Kernel for Digital Media Recovery – A professional tool for the recovery of photos from SD cards
How to recover photos from SD card using Kernel for Digital Media
- Connect the SD card to the system.
- Open the Kernel for
Digital Media and select the drive (SD card) for which the recovery
is to be performed.
- Select the format of
the file to be recovered. Wait till the files are recovered and
displayed for a preview.
Note: You can edit the maximum size of the file.
- Select the file type
on the left and preview the files.
Note: Select an individual item to preview it.
- Finally save the file/s in the required location by selecting the Recover All / Recover Selected option from the File menu.